The TEK Survival Knife
TEK Survival Knife
by Indy Hammered Knives
...Is the baddest in the batch!!!!
Traditional Ecological Knowledge (TEK) describes aboriginal indigenous, or other forms of traditional knowledge's regarding sustainability using local resources. TEK refers to a "cumulative body of knowledge, belief, and practice, evolving by accumulation of TEK and handed down through generations much like this knife's generation......through traditional knowledge that was shared with me by other knife makers, bush crafters as well as customers and their need for something tactical, sturdy, big but not too big and incredibly robust making it virtually indestructible as well as purposeful.
- 10" Overall Length - 5" Blade and 5" Handle for Perfect Balance
- A Solid 3/16th" Thick 1095 High Carbon Steel Full Tang Blade
- Blade is Hand Forged, Hardened (58 RHC), Blued Jet Black
- Handle is contoured with "tread" for a better grip and awesome feel
- 90 Degree Spine
- Scandivex Grind
- Several Custom Sheath Options: Custom Tactical Sheath comes with fire kit tin which fits in the front pocket
- Optional Fire Kit (with Tactical Sheath) comes with: Ferrocerium rod and bungee strap and Jute Twine
- Lifetime Warranty