Annual Blacksmith Membership Full Access Pass
1-Year Full Access Pass to the Indy Forge
The Indy Forge is a blacksmith’s MAKERSPACE or co-operative where people who have the interest and desire of learning the old world craft of forging metal, but lack the space, equipment and knowledge, can come and forge their ideas into reality. The Indy Forge is a space, which promotes learning through a real community of like-minded individuals with the widest array of equipment at your fingertips, the only one like it in the mid-west if anywhere, at a very modest cost!!!
What is a Makerspace: It's a place where you can come and work (on your schedule) much like Planet Fitness, with all the equipment that you would ever need, right at your fingertips. The 3,000 square foot facility is located directly behind and on the same property as Indy Hammered Knives and will include instructors to help you along every step of the way.
With the full year membership you will also get:
- (2) Knife blanks of 1095 High Carbon Steel (one of IHK's most popular knife designs with many to choose from)
- Handle materials to complete your two knives (an endless supply to chosse from)
- (2) 1095 High Carbon Steel Bar Stock Steel Plates to shape from scratch and practice with
- Awesome Indy Hammered Knives swag (to be trendy) T'shirt and Hat
- The above additions are over $200.00 value if purchased individually so a great compliment to your full acess pass
See more information about the Indy Forge at www.theindyforge.com