Knife Making Kit - Damascus Skinner - DIY
The Damascus Knife
FRESH FROM THE FORGE and the newest knife in the whole line of hand forged blades from the foremost knife maker right here in Indianapolis, Indiana and the Great USA!!
After many, many requests for more DIY Knife Making Kits and Damascus being the most requested, we are finally forging 300 layer (very collectable if there are more than 270 layers) forge welded Damascus Skinning Knife Blades for the infamous Complete Knife Kit by IHK.
This is THE most complete kit on the market and the only one that is hand forged, which means "forged in fire" the old fashioned (and the best way) to make a knife!!!
This kit is also THE best Christmas gift for those who have everything, or every knife except the knife they made themselves. For anyone ever interested in making their own knife, this kit is the way to the Craft of Knife Making!
Your Complete Kit Comes With:
· 8" IHK Damascus Skinner Blade (4" Blade - 8" overall) 1095 High Carbon Steel and 15n20 Steel (forge welded, twist and folded) Hand Forged Completely Finished - Sharpened and Polished Steel.
· Book Matched Scales (Handle Material) - See pictures below ~ book matched means the pieces are cut from the same piece of wood with the grain matching on both sides making your knife highly valuable and collectable
· Handles are pre-sanded and perfectly square - Pin holes are pre-drilled to size
· Brass Mosaic Pin and Brass Lanyard Tube cut to length
· 2 Ton - 30 min dry time - 2 part epoxy (in corked glass tubes)
· Custom Handmade Leather Sheath
· Step by Step Instructions - Illustrated
· Letter of Authenticity (To be signed by YOU - the Knife Maker)
· Care Card Instruction on maintaining your high carbon steel blade
· Beautiful Wooden Gift Box with Brass Hardware and Latch
Expedited Shipping is
available at check out, just choose expedited vs. regular priority.